Medical Affairs Manager (m/w/d) Digital Health
digital health therapeutics company that creates evidence-based treatments for a range of medical disorders
Back pain, chronic pain, computer software
Zur Betreuung von
all the concerns of a highly innovative product as well as the needs of the internal departments
minimum 2 years experience in medical affairs department
- You establish a framework to respond to unsolicited requests for clinical data in Germany.
- You plan and execute Symposia and conferences in Germany and engage with relevant KOL's.
- You lead and execute medical scientific communication and support pharmaceutical partnerships for COPD and MSK and you'll work closely with the Medical Affairs and cross functional team.
- In the first year you have to deeply analyze the products, the underlying technologies and the clinical evidence to form compelling messages for medical stakeholders.
- You will analyze the needs and problems of key stakeholders and partners in the markets and form a deep understanding what moves them.
- You have to create a segmentation of potential stakeholders to apporach and a structured approach to connecting with them.
- You'll partner with functional and cross-functional internal stakeholders.
Das sind Sie
- You have 2+ years of experience in medical affairs department.
- You should be creative, flexible but also have hands on mentality without shying back from rolling up sleeves and doing whatever it takes to geht the job done even in the face of time, budget and resource constraints.
- You communicate exceptionally verbally and visually and have proficient qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- You speak German and English with an ability to articulate in both written and spoken language.
- Ideally you also have established connections to key medical stakeholders in the field of pneumology and musculoskeletal diseases in Germany.
- You should have familiarity with healthcare marketing regulations, especially the "Heilmittelwerbegesetz" in Germany.
- Experience in Health Tech and / or AI and builing clear medical strategies around it would be great.